Looking for a qualified and experienced dentist in Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122? Look no further than Moorooka Dental Care! Dr Zaheer Kadwa is a highly skilled and experienced dentist who can provide you with all your dental needs. Moorooka Dental Care offers a wide range of services including general dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics (braces), and more. We use the latest technology and equipment to provide our patients with the best possible care. We are located in Mount Gravatt, QLD 4122 and we serve patients from all over Brisbane and Australia. If you are looking for a top–notch Dentist Mount Gravatt, then look no further than Moorooka Dental Care!
What Dental Procedures Does General Dentistry Cover?
General dentistry covers a wide range of dental procedures, including:
- Basic dental exams
- Dental cleanings
- Dental fillings
- Dental extractions (most common in acute cases)
- Teeth whitening treatments
- In-office treatments such as bonding, veneers and crowns
In addition to this comprehensive list, general dentists may also provide pre-and post-operative care for patients undergoing dental procedures. Who can perform many types of dental procedures in general dentistry? These include routine cleanings to more intricate designs such as teeth cleaning, root canal treatment, and crowns and veneers. Some of the most common dental procedures performed in general dentistry include Tooth hygiene: This is the first step in fighting tooth decay and gum disease. General dentists will often perform a standard tooth-cleaning routine, including an oral irrigator and flossing.
Tooth restoration: A tooth restoration is a replacement dentist created on your teeth. Once you have selected an appropriate repair, your dentist will fabricate it using either clear or coloured resin and metal. This can be a very durable option for restoring lost teeth and looking great! Root canal treatment: If a tooth is creating too much pain or if it has been damaged beyond repair, your dentist may recommend a root canal treatment. In this procedure, the tooth’stooth’s nerve root is removed, and the inside of the tooth is prepared for fillings or a crown. Crowns and veneers: Crowns are removable caps that are custom-made to fit each individual’s teeth.
There are several dental procedures that general dentists can perform. These include:
- Cleaning and oral hygiene procedures such as tooth brushing and flossing
- Extractions, including root canal treatment and other dental work required to save teeth
- Fixing teeth that are crooked or missing
- Replacing lost teeth
- Whitening teeth
- Artificial teeth
- There are also several specialized dental procedures that general dentists may be able to perform, depending on the patient’s needs. These include:
- Dental implants: These are metal elements placed into the jawbone to support artificial teeth. Dental implants may be used for both upper and lower jaws.
- Dental prostheses: These devices replace missing teeth and aid in chewing and speaking. They can be made from natural or synthetic materials and come in various shapes, sizes and colours.
- Dental crowns: A dental crown is a type of restoration used to cover a tooth that has been damaged or removed. Crowns can be made from different materials, including dental ceramics, plastic and natural tooth materials like gum.
Dental Services We Provide in Mount Gravatt
Our dental services are tailored specifically to meet the needs of our patients. From root canal therapy and denture care to braces and implant surgery, we have a wide range of options to fit your needs. We take a holistic approach to dental care at our practice, attending to every aspect of your oral health, from diagnosis to treatment. We work with you to create a customized dental plan that meets your individual needs and provides the best possible oral care for you and your family.
Our experienced dentists work together with you to identify any dental problems early on and correct them before they become more serious. We also encourage regular dental checkups and tooth cleanings to help keep your teeth healthy and free from plaque and bacteria. If you’re looking for comprehensive dental care that fits your unique needs, see us at our practice in Fort Worth. We’dWe’d be proud to offer you the excellent dental services we know you’ll enjoy.
How to Find the Best Dentist in Mount Gravatt
There is no surefire method for finding the best dentist, but following some tips can help. Ask friends or family who they recommend and search online dating sites such as Yelp and RateMDs. If you can’t find a good referral source, ask your dentist if they would recommend someone. Some dentists also advertise their practice through local media outlets. Examining the business from start to finish can help you judge the quality of care possible at the establishment.
If you are looking for a specific dentist, ask your doctor for a referral. Your doctor may know of a dentist in your area that colleagues highly regard. If you cannot find a good referral source, your best bet may be to search for “dentist near me” on Google or other online resources. When visiting a dentist, be sure to arrive 10-15 minutes early to have time to check in and relax.
Be aware of any hidden fees associated with the appointment, and be sure to ask any questions that arise. It is also important to mention any medical conditions that might affect dental care (such as diabetes) and inquire about other options available to address those concerns (like sealants).
There is no shame in asking friends, family, or online resources for recommendations if you need a dentist. However, if you feel uncertain about which dentist to visit, here are some tips to help you find the best one for you.
- Consider Your Oral Health Goals
- Before you even think about finding a dentist, it is essential to understand your oral health goals. Do you want to fix cavities? Repair a tooth that has been knocked out? Get veneers or braces? These require different treatments and should be considered carefully before making an appointment.
- Talk to Your Family and Friends
- Your friends and family are probably already well aware of any teeth issues or problems that you may be experiencing. If they know someone who can recommend a good dentist, they will most likely be happy to do so. Be sure to ask around and get multiple opinions.
Many websites offer reviews and ratings of dental offices across the United States. You can quickly determine which ones provide high-quality care for affordable prices by scanning through these lists. Some popular websites include Angie’sAngie’s List and Yelp. Dentists can be found in any area of the country. You must select the right one for your needs.
To get started, try to find a list of recommended dentists. This will help you make an informed decision. Additionally, visit dentists’dentists’ websites and read reviews from their patients to see if they are a good fit for you. If you are having dental work done, be sure to speak with several dentists about options and costs before deciding. Also, ask the dentist about financing options and guarantees. Finally, find out if the dentist has any waiting lists or if you can see a specialist sooner.
It might seem odd to think that dental visits could be something you should do more of, but if you’re not keeping up with your routine, your teeth and gums are likely in trouble. Here are ten reasons why you should start visiting your dentist regularly:
- Poor oral hygiene can lead to tooth decay and other health problems, including gum disease.
- . A lack of regular dental visits can also cause bone loss in the jawbone and other problems with your bite.
- . Dental care can help preserve your smile and avoid potential issues with dentures or a complete set of teeth in the future.
- . If you have any dental issues now, having them addressed by a professional will likely speed up healing them.
- . A healthy mouth is necessary for a healthy overall body — visit the dentist regularly and see how good your oral health is!
- . Dental floss and brushes can become ineffective over time if they aren’t being used regularly, which leads to more plaque and bacteria buildup on teeth and gums.
- . Cavities can be prevented or repaired with dental care and treatment,
There are many good reasons to see your dentist regularly. Here are 10:
- You Can Avoid Serious Toothache and Gum Thickness.
- Early detection of problems and prompt treatment can prevent toothache and gum thickening, leading to more serious dental problems.
- . You Can Fight Gingivitis and Periodontal Disease.
- Regular visits to the dentist can help identify and treat gingivitis and periodontal disease before they get too Advanced. Treatment may include antibiotics, gum removal, or surgery.
- . You Can Keep Your Teeth Healthy and Protected From Fluoridation Damage
Fluoridation is an essential public health measure that helps protect teeth from decay. However, it can also weaken teeth if they’re not correctly cared for by your dentist regularly. By keeping your teeth healthy, you can help avoid damage from fluoridation and treat any cavities that may form in the future.
What our patients say
“I had the most amazing experience. I was nervous about my dental treatment but when I got here they explained it to me and I was put at ease. The work done was amazing and I won't hesitate to return to this clinic. Dr Zaheer and his team were very professional and caring.
I also found his front desk staff Fatimatu and Frances to be very friendly and caring. I would highly recommend this clinic.”
“I had my best dental practice at Moorooka Dental Care! I was very afraid to go to the dentist before I came to this practice. I had a really good experience at this clinic.
Dr Linh was wonderful. She explained the whole treatment and answered all my questions. I also met Frances the receptionist. She was very friendly and made me feel welcome. I had an amazing experience and highly recommend Moorooka Dental Care.”
“The whole team are such a lovely bunch of people! Dr Tina and Casey (I think it's Casey.. correct me if I'm wrong) work so well together and had me laughing before and after my dental work. Everyone is really kind here, from owner to reception staff. I know I'm in good hands when I visit 🙂”
“I had the pleasure of having my dental work done at Moorooka dental care. It has been an amazing experience, Fatimatu at reception was extremely helpful. I was treated by Dr Furqan today and I found him very professional and gentle. I've also seen Dr Reza and Dr Zaheer and found them to be extremely good. I will highly recommend this practice.”
“Fantastic staff. I am a truly anxious patient, and the receptionist, Frances, who took my first contact call, I felt safe. Dr Reza Sunny was so patient with me, allowing me to do tapping when I was overwhelmed, never losing focus, totally understanding. Incredibly kind. Incredibly good dentist. I had cleaning, filling, and removal of a broken molar. Even though I may still get anxious I feel safe returning when needed.”
“This is my first time ever to have a positive comment about a dentist.
I was astonished about the successful outcome of my dental procedure. Thank you Casey and Dr Reza, what a professional and dedicated team. I mentioned to my partner about it, and we went back to the clinic and she made an appointment for herself on the spot. I do not hesitate to recommend to any one the services of Moorooka Dental Care. Thank you all for your friendly attention, starting from the reception all way to the manager. Looking forwards to see you again.”
“Can't thank the team at Moorooka dental care enough for an amazing friendly experience! I have now seen both Dr Reza Sunny for general cosmetics work including fillings to teeth whitening, clean up/check ups. Very good at explaining and being upfront with procedures process and Dr Zaheer who removed both my bottom wisdoms last week did an absolute fantastic job from start to finish. They even went the extra mile to call up and check up on me a few days later to see how my recovery was going. 10/10 for service and pricing. Thanks”
“Moorooka Dental Care is one of the best dental practices I've been to. The team is friendly, the office is modern and clean. I have had the pleasure to be cared by Dr. Zaheer and Dr. Reza. Both are excellent professionals. They took the time to explain the procedures and the subsequent cares. I even got a follow up call from the practice manager, Ahmed, the next day. I highly recommend them!”
Moorooka Dental Care
Shop C, 132 Beaudesert Road,
Moorooka QLD 4105
From the city to Moorooka Dental Care, you may hop on the buses with numbers 110/125/115 /124. If you are travelling from the south side, you may take the buses with the numbers 110/115/117/124/125.
Our practice is 1.9km from the Moorooka train station.